Integrated Real Estate Group (Integrated Senior Living)
We, at Integrated Real Estate Group (Integrated Senior Living), are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents. With high values and morals reflected in everything we do, we strive to be the leader in building and operating senior communities while shaping the way the industry looks at wellness and quality of life for our residents.
Watercrest at Kingwood Garden Village
Watercrest at Kingwood Garden Village is an independent and assisted living retirement community located in Kingwood, TX.
We are looking for a Director of Dining Services to join this thriving community.
Director of Dining Services
Responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operations of the Food Service Department in accordance with the current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, or established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Executive Director, to ensure that quality food service and nutritional care is provided at all times.
- Must possess as a minimum, a high school diploma
- Must have, as a minimum, two years experience in a supervisory capacity in a food services industry.
- Recommended training in cost control, food management, diet therapy, etc.
- Required license or certification:
- Current ServSafe Certification required. Obtain/hold any local, state, and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reviews departmental policies annually and then interprets them for personnel, residents, visitors, family members, etc., as necessary.
- Plans the department budget and maintains costs within the budgeted parameters.
- Reviews and evaluates the department’s work force and makes recommendations to the Administrator. Assumes responsibility for recruiting, selecting, and training competent department personnel.
- Assists in scheduling department working hours, personnel, work assignments, etc., to maintain quality resident care.
- Attends and participates in workshops, seminars and in-services, to keep abreast of current changes in the health care field, as well as maintain a professional status.
- Routinely inspects the dietary area and practices for compliance with current applicable regulations and as appointed by the Administrator.
- Makes written and oral reports to the Administrator concerning the operation of the food service department.
- Develops and utilizes comprehensive inventory control procedures.
- Purchases food, supplies, and equipment, as required to meet the needs of the department.
- Confers with the Chef or Kitchen Manager to plan well-balanced, nutritional meals prepared from quantitative recipes for the residents, guests, and employees’ nutritional needs and well-being.
Integrated Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Integrated Senior Living participates in e-verify for employment authorization verification.
Job Type: Full-time
- Director of Dining: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)