Concierge Medical Receptionist
A new, state-of-the art concierge psychiatry practice in Downtown Miami is looking for a like-minded and customer service-oriented individual who is committed to upholding the high standards we provide for all our clients. This is an amazing opportunity to join our exclusive practice.
This is a full-time position for a hardworking, professional, polished Receptionist and Front Office Coordinator. We're looking for a professional with a positive attitude, common sense, initiative and a willingness to take actions necessary in order to complete the tasks and duties in our office. You will work with a wide variety of clientele. The ideal candidate will be comfortable multi-tasking, have good communication skills and contribute a helpful and positive attitude to our work environment. Strong work ethic and a high regard for patient confidentiality are a must. The owner values personal growth, professional development, and appreciates an individual’s enthusiasm, collegiality, integrity, and reliability. Seeking an organized, assertive, and responsible individual who is skilled in making sure the customer feels appreciated. These skills are necessary. This is a cloud-based “paperless” practice and candidate must be comfortable in learning and utilizing online programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Answer and triage multi line phones and handle multiple calls effectively
- Maintain scheduling and management of all appointments with client reminder alerts
- Assist the team in tasks and projects as assigned
- Maintain facility and common areas and host clients
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Work as a cohesive team with all staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie
- Administrative work and other projects/duties as assigned
- Maintain product knowledge for all programs and services
- Prepares new records, files, scans and maintains records
- Type correspondence, reports, memos, and forms
- Performs billing and bookkeeping functions as directed by management
- Registration of patients and assist with collection of payments
- Occasional processing of client urine drug screens
- Previous medical receptionist experience or background in general office work preferred.
- Ability to comprehend established office routines and policies.
- Fast learner and comprehends both oral and written communications.
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Flexibility and enthusiam in help setting up our new practice
- Must have a minimum of 2 year in customer service industry.
- BILINGUAL-FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH REQUIRED
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Can be trusted with confidential information.
- Can effectively act as a liaison between patients and providers.
- Must have a neat and friendly appearance.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic.
- $17 hourly rate. Beginning at 32 hours-4 days a week, then 40 hour weeks soon afterwards
- Monday-Friday 8:30a-5:00pm schedule
- Paid vacations and holidays off. Comprehensive health benefits package provided within months of employment
Reports to owner/provider
Job Type: Full-time