Leidos is seeking a Network Engineer with engineering experience to support high performance computing (HPC) efforts.
- System engineering, utilizing expert skills in protocols and protocol analysis as they relate to wired and wireless technology.
- Familiarity with the routing protocols BGP and SNMTP is required.
- Other responsibilities may include system integration, system testing, and documentation.
- Ten (10) years of demonstrable experience in network engineering (LAN/WAN), architecture, monitoring, security, and protection.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) additional years of additional Network Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizens and possess an active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.