Responsible for the review and audit of all Addition Financial IT policies and procedures to ensure all due security measures and functions have been applied effectively, and makes recommendation on changes to the policy to enhance our security position within an ever changing world of threats. Reviews hardware and software configurations to ensure all security procedures and protocols have been properly applied. Review Security logs to identify threats; and works with the network team to remediate any findings.
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Establish plans and protocols to protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
- Maintain data and monitor security access
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Conduct internal and external security audits
- Anticipate security alerts, incidents and disasters and reduce their likelihood
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Train fellow employees in security awareness and procedures
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors
- Works with IT Management on annual security budget.
- Meet with and report findings to ISS Committee.
At least 5 years’ experience in IT Security discipline, preferably within a financial institution or credit union. One or more of the following certifications is preferred:
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- ECSA (EC-Council Certified Security Analyst)
- GSEC / GCIH / GCIA (GIAC Security Certifications)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
Addition Financial Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.