-Sending contracts via email to the client and expert.
-A very customer service oriented personality.
-Collecting payment and sending it to the company.
-Coordinating appointment dates from given information from the client.
-Making phone calls to different professions about the service.
Looking for someone who is very computer savvy, has great customer service skills and is not afraid to go the extra mile.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $100.00 to $500.00 /day
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- transaction: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma