Industrial Communications, conveniently located just off Route 3 in Marshfield, MA is an established and diverse wireless communications company providing communications services and solutions to businesses, public safety, and government agencies throughout New England and South Florida.
Seeking to fill several positions for structured cable installer for Mission Critical Telecommunications Networks. This position is part of a team that installs cabling for BDA systems, Servers, Critical IoT systems throughout Eastern Massachusetts. Successful candidates come from Network companies, Fire Alarm, Intrusion System Technicians, BDA installers, electrical apprentices etc. Applicants should be familiar with installation and termination of network cables. Fiber or Coax experience also a plus.
- Applicants should have experience installing, terminating category cabling and fiber optic cables and working with Category 5e, Category 6. Experience with fiber optic and/or RF coaxial cable helpful.
- Applicants will be working in both new construction environments and occupied offices & 911 Centers.
- Plans network installations by studying customer orders, plans, manuals, and technical specifications; ordering and gathering equipment, supplies, materials, and tools, assessing installation site; preparing an installation diagram.
- Establishes voice and data networks by running, pulling, terminating, and splicing cables; cable trays, and ladder racks; establishing connections; coordinating with contractors.
- Verifies service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying, correcting, issues or failures.
- Documents network by labeling and routing equipment and cables; recording configuration diagrams and specifications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Competitive pay
- Annual performance reviews/merit increases
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Health Insurance(with 70% Employer Contribution)
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Free Lunch Friday
- Casual work environment
Please include a brief, original cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position.
Please visit our website to learn more at www.industrialcommunications.com.
Job Type: Full-time