Are you looking for something that can be done from home and have that consistent schedule and paycheck? Come check us out, we provide just that. Corporate Tools is still growing, and we’re still hiring! Our company is pretty great! That’s what the employees that work here say. Take some time to read some employee reviews on Indeed and Glassdoor.
We are hiring for our Client Support team where you will be the first point of contact working with our clients all over the world. We work in a pretty unique industry, so we'll train you on the ins and outs of business formation and registered agent service. This is not a sales position. We also don’t use scripts. We are impressed and inspired by our team and encourage them to take ownership in their role. Our expectation is simple: Be respectful, friendly and helpful.
How we’re hiring during a pandemic
Times are a little different these days. We’re responding to the changes and trying to be careful and respectful of peoples concerns. We have adjusted to interviewing, training, and starting our employees fully remote! We have made adjustments in our recruiting and on-boarding process to take necessary precautions to comply with safety and social distancing guidelines, if you were to be in office.
Corporate Tools is a privately held, debt free, growing company. We don’t answer to shareholders or investors.
Because of this, we focus on taking the time to provide solutions for our clients, not maximizing profits for shareholders. As an Employer, we recognize that you’ve been gracious enough to give us 40 hours of your week.
We want to respect that time commitment and be able to provide you with a job that you enjoy coming to and a work schedule that allows you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. We think if we put our best foot forward when trying to take care of our team, that they will in turn take care of our clients.
100% remote opportunity
This position can be 100% remote from day 1. We have some constraints with what this means. You must reside in one of the following states: Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, or Texas. You must be able to work Tuesday – Saturday 6am-2:30pm PST. You will need to provide your own high-speed internet connection and a distraction free work environment. Internet Requirements: 4 MB up and 10 MB down - satellite internet is not recommended.
For more information on position responsibilities and requirements, check out our website: https://www.corporatetools.com/jobs/customer-service/phone-support/
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Starting wage at $16/hour with initial review at 6 months with up to $2/hour raise
- Biannual review with up to 2.5% raise option
- Annual cost of living increase
- Trail Mix bar, outdoor sport court, employee appreciation events, laid back and relaxed environment with fun people
***Want to standout from other applicants? Submit a cover letter including why you want to work here!***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Upon a job offer a background check is required. Are you comfortable submitting to a background check?
- To be eligible for this position you must live in either Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Wyoming, Montana, Utah or Texas. Do you live in one of those states?
- Why do you want THIS job?
- The schedule for this position is from 6:00am-2:30pm PST Tuesday-Saturday. Will this schedule work for you long term?