Best Vein Care of Huntsville is a brand new medical practice specializing in the treatment of Varicose Veins and Venous Insufficiency. Best Vein Care of Huntsville is seeking a Marketing Representative to serve as a liaison for the practice to the surrounding area. Great work environment with no weekends. Competitive salaries and benefits. All interested and qualified applicants should apply online or fax a cover letter and resume to 205-824-6251, ATTENTION HR DEPARTMENT BEST VEIN CARE OF HUNTSVILLE.
The Marketing Representative is responsible for providing marketing and educational programs designed to maintain and build patient referrals to the Organization; enhance community awareness of the services provided by the Organization and the physicians practicing at the Organization; create a public image consistent with the mission and goals of the Organization and its owners. The Marketing Representative will make local and regional marketing calls/visits and will be a goodwill ambassador of the Organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reports to the Center Manager with dotted line responsibility to the physician
- Supervises no employees
- As a representative of the Organization, all comments, attitudes, actions and behaviors have a direct effect on the facilities image and perceptions of quality service. Interaction with patients, families, physicians, referral sources, visitors, co-workers, supervisors, vendors, etc. must be in a manner that is friendly, supportive, courteous, respectful, cooperative and professional. This behavior should promote an atmosphere of teamwork, which is congruent with Organization standards and guidelines to promote positive relations.
- Develop and/or coordinate public programs which may require interaction with public figures and local media.
- Ensures provision of effective, efficient, quality marketing plan for the Organization.
- Develops and implements an annual marketing plan which identifies goals and objectives in the key areas of profitability, growth, quality of service, and customer satisfaction.
- Develops a marketing budget which meets operational requirements of the Organization and meets corporate objectives.
- Ensures adequate human, capital, physical resources are available to meet Organization service objectives.
- Strives to stay within the budgetary guidelines, maximizing revenue, and minimizing expenses.
- Prepares reports, which indicate variance from established annual marketing/operating plan and budget.
- Meets or exceeds the financial goals of the center.
- Develops, for approval, marketing activities.
- Obtains appropriate information for strategic planning.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and other performance criteria are measured and used to enhance service and performance.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities in a variety of settings.
- Sets an example for the staff in behavior with all customer groups.
- Interacts effectively with the physicians in the community
Staff Development and Utilization
- Provides marketing direction, leadership and assistance to staff.
- Enhances relationships through timely and effective information flow between staff, vendors, owners, etc.
- Provides coaching and direction to personnel to enhance team effectiveness.
Qualifications and Skills
- Prefer degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Nursing or related fields.
- Prefer experience in direct sales, customer service or clinical experience resulting in strong relationship building abilities with physicians.
- Experience in working with physicians, physician office staffs, business leaders and interaction with Payor groups.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong Communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present to large groups
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience achieving quotas and productivity goals.
- Ability to develop strategic marketing plans.
- Ability to exercise judgment and make decisions.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Must possess tact and diplomacy.
Job Type: Full-time
- Direct Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health Care Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Huntsville, AL (Preferred)