EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSTING
Nile is looking for a part-time Executive Assistant to join our growing team. Black- woman owned and operated, Nile is more than a business directory or aggregator. Nile is a digital platform connecting consumers to Black-owned businesses selling products online. The full site launched on March 1, 2020, and enables shoppers to easily make more conscientious purchases online.
The ideal applicant will possess some knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and other marketing platforms such as Hubspot and Google (or ability to learn quickly!). The ideal candidate will also have experience with Microsoft Office, and certain administrative tasks, such as expense tracking. More importantly, the ideal candidate will possess a desire to learn and master new skills in this landscape.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting Nile's founder and CEO, Khadijah Robinson, with management of Nile's team and daily operations. Khadijah is a graduate of Harvard Law School and practicing attorney. Those looking to gain valuable experience with an early-stage startup are encouraged to apply. This position will pay between $15 and $20 per hour, depending on the applicant's skill level. The successful candidate should expect to work approximately between 15 and 25 hours per week, depending on business needs and schedule. Nile's founder and team will provide training as necessary.
- Work with the Founder to create and implement social media campaigns
- Manage Nile's affiliate program
- Research various topics in ecommerce and retail
- Research contact information
- Assist with business administrative filings
- Assist with website administrative needs
- Manage the company and founder calendar
- Manage logistical aspects of Nile events
- Provide support to our team at online events as necessary
- Assist with print and digital communications
- Manage Nile subscriptions
Apply via Indeed by October 31, 2020.
TW/IG/FB/IN - @theNileList
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Company's Facebook page: