- Driver's License
- Customer Service
The OIM developer provides technical and analytical support for production applications and projects. Support includes analyzing, configuring, resolving software & hardware problems, installation, and testing of computer systems & peripherals within company procedures and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. The position utilizes one-on-one consultancy to end users, project teams, and cross-functional IT teams. The position’s responsibilities require independent analysis, communication, and problem solving. Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative, organization, and judgement. May interact with network services, software systems engineering, security operations, application DBA, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem. Simulates or recreates customer problems to resolve operating difficulties. Recommends systems modifications to reduce customer problems and enhance system capabilities.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide support and troubleshooting to end-users. Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units and third party business partners to assist in addressing and resolving IT related application issues.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade related software applications.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems. Identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements or compliance to new hardware/software technology.
- Analyze and evaluate opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Develop and maintain system documentation related to operations, custom configurations, known issues or user training.
- Participates in weekly on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding member, company, and customer information.
- Work with users to understand and document business objectives to satisfy integration design requirements.
- Work with business partners involved with the development of Oracle’s e-Business Suite to understand requirements supported by SOA Suite
- Implement SOA composites, custom workflows and approval policies in the OIM Configuration
- Plans, conducts and supervises complex information systems assignments. May participate in strategic projects and/or multiple projects simultaneously.
- Designs and applies new methods and procedures.
- Schedules work to meet completion dates and technical specifications.
- Perform various tasks associated with application programming.
- Prepares proposals and time estimates for future work.
- Evaluates progress and results and recommends improvement changes in procedures.
- Assigns and reviews work and coordinates the activities of other members assigned to projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must possess and apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of programming operations. Works with minimum supervision, ability to assist junior members, and has a high latitude for decision making.
- Troubleshoot issues related to integrations to OIM/SOA from various systems.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Four year degree in IT or Engineering related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3+ years continuous experience using the following OIM/SOA Developer Resources:
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- OIM Connectors
- OIM Design Console
- SOA 12c
- SOA Connection Factory -adapters/protocols
- SOA Code - Mediator/BPEL composites, JDeveloper, WSDL, OSB, BAM
- Oracle database 12c SQL
- Security (SSL, Token, Firewall)
Additional experiences in the following areas preferred:
- Performance tuning
- BPM Worklist Application
- Performs a multiplicity of tasks with frequent deadlines without loss of concentration or efficiency.
- Ability to analyze and define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Advanced organizational and prioritization skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and configuration skills
- Advanced technical knowledge of PC hardware and software products and support
- Advanced troubleshooting technical issues via phone and in-person
- Demonstrated ability to perform customer support
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- May be required to hold a valid driver’s license
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to translate technical terms into non-technical language and maintain understanding of computer terms
- Ability to work well with other people in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated understanding of service level agreements
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)