A family owned business with a strong presence in South Florida is seeking a Payroll Clerk. An excellent opportunity with competitive pay and strong benefits (including 100% medical coverage.) In this role, your duties will include supporting the Payroll department in a variety of duties, along with data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. Possess the skill set to effectively communicate with the internal team and outside customers.
What you get to do every single day
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Maintain payroll information by contacting employees via email and phone to obtain timesheet approvals
- Train and instruct employees in the proper use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Fill in data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Ensure reports are distributed as instructed
- Generate and run custom reports
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - 3+ years of payroll processing experience
- Strong knowledge of ADP systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word