Are you ready to be a part of one of Dallas’ Top 100 Companiesand one of DBJ Best Places to Work?
Would you describe yourself as:
· Accurate · Communicative · Self Motivated · Consultant · Detail Oriented · Data Guru
If this sounds like you, Saxony Partners is seeking a person to join our Business Intelligence Data Architecture group to work with clients, business analysts to design, develop, and enhance solutions (Data Warehouses, Data Marts). You will participate in all aspects of requirements, design, architectural and methodology compliance and solution development,
We are seeking individuals with following experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Architect/Data Modeler versed in normalization techniques that address Data Warehouse and Data Mart design (i.e. 3rd normal form, Star Schema).
- 5+ years of experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, etc)
- 3+ years working on BI/DW projects
- Substantial (logical, physical, conceptual) design experience within data warehousing environments governed by applying appropriate methodologies
- Deep experience on Data Warehouse projects defining technical, information, ETL and data architectures.
- Ability to develop using an ETL tool (Informatica, Ab Initio or Data Stage) and/or BI tools (Hyperion, Cognos, Business Objects)
- Experience with Hadoop is a plus
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze business data requirements to produce relevant ETL and Data architecture deliverables (source analysis, source to target maps, ETL flows)
- Participate throughout the entire project life cycle to ensure conformance to design, overall data warehouse architectural compliance and infrastructure coordination and preparation
- Work with ETL and Data Architects to ensure the various architectures align with the BI/DW strategy and conform to the solution requirements
- Manage all aspects of infrastructure requirements, planning and implementation
- Coordinate and participate in system and performance testing
- Act as ETL or Data Architect or ETL developer when required
- General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, etc.
- Project management: lead small teams of 1 – 3 resources (both consulting and client employees).
Technical Skills needed:
- Conceptual, logical and physical data modeling through use of a data modeling tool
- ETL architecture and development experience
- BI front-end development is a plus
Experience with technology in one or more of the following areas:
- Data Modeling (Erwin, Embarcadero, Power Designer)
- ETL Tools (Informatica, Ab Initio, Data Stage, MS IS or other industry recognized tool)
- BI Tool (Hyperion, Cognos, Business Objects)
***Unable to accommodate visa sponsorship***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: