Jake Kaplan's Jaguar / Land Rover Warwick is looking for an experienced Finance Manager.
As the Finance Manager, you will provide customers with a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies. You will be responsible for generating additional income through the sale of service contracts, maintenance plans and other products.
- Utilizing and supporting the dealership F&I menu selling process for compliance and disclosure with all vehicle deliveries
- Benchmarking each dealership’s production goals with cooperation of the General Sales Manager to measure growth and achievement of dealerships F&I goals
- Monitoring workflow on sales floor and utilizing systems and procedures to gain a better understanding of how to streamline a delivery process for higher CSI
- Maintaining good working relationship with several finance sources, including lenders and manufacturers, to ensure the best relationships with internal and external customers
- Following all dealership F&I delivery procedures
- 2+ years of experience as a Finance Manager in the automotive field
- Ability to legally deliver all retail deliveries and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to lead sales staff, including management, to improve profitability and meet or exceed established Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) levels
- Basic MS Office / Excel knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Finance: 2 years (Required)