Is Magento your specialty, a rockstar PHP programmer, and you are looking to join a creative, cutting edge company?
What You Will Be Doing
We have a passion for creating and supporting high availability eCommerce or social media websites for our clients and programming sites from scratch, modifying modules and architecture, depending on your skills. If you have a solid PHP/Magento base, we will mentor you to be Magento certified level!
- Collaborate with internal and external clients on the designs and functionalities of new websites
- Which means: Make killer websites for our clients, work with an awesome team, be really creative, use cutting edge technology.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- 5+ years of Magento: Architect Level Magento experience preferred designing
developing eCommerce applications with custom Magento modules
- Magento Community or Enterprise editions
- We also have Magento Programmer positions open with mentorship and development to Architect level
- 7+ years of PHP web development experience, PHP5 would be sweet
- Would like MVC (Model View Controller) frameworks like Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter
- A strong passion for creating dynamic WebPages with high-level functionality and usability
- Bonus: eCommerce or opensource platforms such as Demandware, ATG
What's In It for You
We have a collaborative team environment with a real work/life balance. Our company culture is awesome, top technologies, casual environment, flex schedules and ask about our PTO plan!
- Competitive base salary, generous Bonus and benefits package, incredible PTO
- Creative atmosphere, newest technologies, full life cycle projects, fast paced
- Real cool perks, great team. Work/life balance really means something here
So if you have extensive PHP backend AND Magento experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.