- Tax Review (and Preparation) of Individual, Partnership, Corporate, Non-profit and Trust Tax Returns.
- Periodic tax research.
- Tax planning and projections.
- Strong tax preparation experience (minimum of 5 years in a general public accounting/CPA Firm).
- CPA License is a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of tax principles.
- Strong technical tax preparation skills (LACERTE software).
- Detail and deadline driven.
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual with exceptional work ethic.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with staff members of diverse accounting background.
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner.
- Excellent computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- tax preparing: 5 years (Required)