We are looking for in a dynamic, bubbly personality to fill a Full time or a Part time Medical Receptionist/Front Desk position, that would be willing to travel to our locations. Travel reimbursement and excellent compensation benefits, a car a must. Two years of Medical Office and/or Dermatology front desk experience is preferred.
- Must be pleasant, easy-going, and able to work under pressure with patients
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and in a professional manner
- Schedule appointments for new and returning patients.
- Collect applicable co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles.
- Verify benefits and inform patients of insurance coverage.
- Maintaining daily schedule and limiting patient wait time.
- Medical receptionist/dermatology experienced preferred.
- Able to maintain a flexible schedule and strong work ethic.
- Strong interest to provide excellent service.
- Must be familiar with computers programs and data entry
- Have a team player attitude, energetic, with outstanding organizational skill.
- Ability to multi-task, work under stressful environment, assist and support Medical Assistants tasks as needed.
- Medical Manger experience a plus, but will train
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
- medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)