- Provide oversight of vendor production activities, including supplier management, equipment, operations, materials, processes, workflows and manufacturing techniques.
- Evaluate cost factors, assess financial impact of design changes, and recommend methods for safe and efficient use of production facilities and personnel.
- Perform engineering review and analysis of vendor deliverables related to manufacturing, quality control, operations planning and production-related purchases.
- Support Government technical reviews of production activities, including Line of Balance (LOB), Supplier Status, Manufacturing Review Board (MRB) and other pertinent Manufacturing Reviews.
- Collaborate with various team members to resolve manufacturing issues and actions.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- University Degree (BS) in systems or manufacturing engineering or a related field.
- 7 years of experience with standardized design, development, operations and process criteria for production lines of sensor products, including Forward Looking Infrared sensors.
- Experience with manufacturing processes and workflows to identify areas that could benefit from changes and improvements.
- Experience with Transition to Production (TTP) activities.
- Must be people/service oriented; work is customer focused.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Independent worker/multi-tasking ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of personalities.
- Experience in an Army Product Management Office with Army Category (ACAT) level I or II programs.
- DoD Program Office acquisition experience.
What We Offer:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time