The Senior Drupal Developer will lead the migration from Percussion (CMS) to Drupal. This role will also be the lead for the development of existing applications when converting them to PHP.
- Work collaboratively with the design and account teams to build client sites and applications.
- Clearly communicate technical challenges to those with less technical knowledge in service of a great end product.
- Build, test and deploy feature additions for existing Drupal sites with a strong eye for detail, test performance and cross-browser compliance.
- Lead a small team of developers under the leadership of an IT Lead in building and converting PHP applications.
- 5+ years of Drupal and web development experience
- Experience with enterprise/multi-site Drupal 8
- Experience with Drush
- Experience with PHP 5, MySQL 5, and relational databases
- Command of Drupal APIs and hooks
- Strong LAMP background
- Experience with Git or related version control tools
- Experience with RESTful web services design and development
Highly Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in Oracle, MySQL
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
Job Type: Full-time