Your local Walmart is now hiring a HR People Lead!
Full-Time position. .
We are looking for a collaborative, organized and FUN problem solver to join our team as an HR Lead. You’ll assist leadership with associate recruitment, hiring, staffing, development and succession planning. You will serve as a liaison between store associates and store leadership.
Some awesome benefits!
401K, Stock, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Quarterly Bonuses, Education benefits, Paid Time Off and more!
Ways To Apply
- Apply at https://storejobs.wal-mart.com/HiringCenter/
- Text the word “jobs” to apply at #240-240
- Call (603) 444-6300
- For assistance with the application, call our Support Line (800)955-7267
What you’ll do at Walmart
- Take key people management initiatives: Align associates, look after store staffing and ensure compliance with policies and procedures. Collaborate with managers and associates.
- Lead change management: Help adopt technology providing associates with a clear vision of why change is required and the way change is going to be implemented.
- Engage our associates: Motivate and groom associates by imparting Walmart values. Mentor associates in case of issues and report concerns to leadership if needed.
- Build collaborative relationships: Identify business needs, support the implementation of business solutions, and monitor progress and results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Development, Human Resource Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or a related field; OR 2 years’ HR management responsibilities (for example, staffing, performance management, coaching and mentoring, training, compensation, promotion, investigations)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative