- Junior-Level Cloud Engineers support implementation approaches and plans to ensure optimum cloud performance and reliability across the servers, networks, and related utilities and hardware that comprise the cloud infrastructure.
They conduct analysis and make reliable engineering recommendations to ensure six sigma reliability/resiliency of the cloud infrastructure. They monitor and report on cloud utilization and plan continuous process improvement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports applying a systematic, engineering approach to the design, architecting, requirements elicitation, development, operation.
- Use of cloud technologies and platforms for mission solutions. Leverages software-, platform- and infrastructure as-a-service.
- Ensures optimum efficiencies for the utilization of cloud services.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor s/Master s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience;
- Masters and 0 years related experience.
- Junior level working experience in industry
Desired Skills: -
One or more Cloud Certifications
Job Types: Full-time, Contract