Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big-picture thinking to make an impact at the front lines of signals intelligence (SIGINT) collection and knowledge management? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications makes you an integral part of delivering a customer-focused engineering solution.
As a Systems Engineer on our team, you’ll develop, implement, and manage systems and systems security engineering processes for developing, operating, and maintaining capabilities and technical, operational priorities using programming languages, frameworks, and processes. This is your chance to develop your skills in creating engineering plans, configuration management, technical requirements analysis documents, and others while gaining mentoring and experience in data collection and knowledge management. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 6+ years of experience in system engineering roles
- Experience with ISO and IEC 15288
- Knowledge of stakeholder requirements definition, requirements analysis, architectural design, implementation, integration, verification, transition, validation, operation, maintenance, and disposal documents
- Knowledge of project planning, project assessment and control, decision management, risk management, configuration management, information management, and measurement
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree or 4 years of experience in systems engineering roles in lieu of a degree
- Experience with system integration
- Completion of coursework in ISO and IEC 15288 technical process areas
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.