This is Chintan from Xoriant.
We are looking for Lead QA Tester with one of our client based in Phoenix, AZ
Please find below job description and if interested kindly share updated resume
Title: Lead QA Tester
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 6-12 months
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
- Partner with Digital leadership team to develop automation strategy and execution plan
- Work with product stakeholders to identify and prioritize tests that are candidates for integration, regression and automation.
- Develop new test cases and enhance current test suite as new functionality is built
- Run automated test suite and evaluate performance, functionality, and scalability
- Collect and report data pertaining to bug detection, defect testing results and performance.
- Work with development and delivery teams to enhance the testability of their code, and to analyze and resolve defects in a timely matter
- Provide on-site guidance and mentorship to other QA test engineers across the commerce and customer experience space
- Lead IS and Business partner teams through testing strategy, findings, and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with IT leadership team to ensure test code and use test cases adheres to PetSmart standards and participate in testing strategy and optimization efforts across IT
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with a continuous integration tool, such as Jenkins
- Expert level of experience testing with web, mobile application and API messaging across multiple devices and platforms using test tools and frameworks, such as Selenium, Appium, TestNG, JUnit/NUnit, SoapUI, Swagger, and Postman.
- Experience with RESTful web services, JSON payload structures and HTTP error codes is very important.
- Experience reviewing code and providing feedback to development for quality and testability
- Experience reviewing unit tests for coverage and effectiveness. Experience writing unit tests preferred.
- Solid understanding of software testing practices and agile development
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills and sense of teamwork
Job Type: Contract
- REST: 5 years (Required)
- selenium: 5 years (Required)
- Creating Automation Framework from scratch: 3 years (Required)
- Mobile testing: 3 years (Required)
- Java: 3 years (Required)
- Web testing: 3 years (Required)
- Jenkins: 3 years (Required)