At HubSpot, our customers' success is essential to our own. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will quickly become a valued resource for customers who need a helping hand growing their business with HubSpot. Our team works together to deliver a human and helpful Support experience through creative problem-solving, a consultative approach, and a deep and thorough knowledge of how HubSpot works.
Our Remote Customer Support team is continuing to grow and we're on the search for exceptional people who can help us build our West Coast presence in the following areas:
San Francisco Bay Area
In this role, you'll:
- Partner with HubSpot customers to quickly and effectively resolve their issues, from answering simple how-to questions to diagnosing complex software bugs using your knowledge of the HubSpot platform and available resources
- Provide Support through three main channels: phone (primary channel), email and chat. You'll remain available to our customers and move between all three channels throughout the day (and any other available channels as needed), based on customer and business needs
- Adapt and tailor your support style to people in a myriad of roles and backgrounds — including marketers, salespeople, service professionals, digital natives, digital tourists, and everything in between — and cover a wide breadth of topics in relation to both the technical and non-technical aspects of inbound marketing, sales and services to help them achieve their goals with HubSpot
- Develop and communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward
- Take full ownership of any technical issues from beginning to end in order to usher each customer to a timely and successful outcome
- Actively and productively team up with other HubSpotters, such as account managers and salespeople, to drive better results for our customers, including identifying opportunities for customers to benefit from using more of HubSpot's platform or services
- Document and report software issues to the product and engineering teams at HubSpot using our established processes and channels, replicating the issue when possible and offering any needed context and research
- Handle multiple customer issues at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate composure, resilience, adaptability, and urgency as customer needs and case volumes change. Operates with professionalism and integrity.
- Be a trailblazer for remote work at HubSpot. Partner with your team to pioneer new ways of communicating, collaborating, and driving exceptional value for our customers
You're an ideal fit if you:
- Are an above-and-beyond teammate who will do whatever you can to make us a better team and keep customers engaged, knowledgeable, and productive
- Have previous remote experience and thrive in an autonomous setting
- Enjoy flexing some serious problem-solving skills as a customer-facing professional
- Confidently use the resources at your disposal to resolve challenges, especially when you don't know the answer.
- Are a self-motivated, intellectually curious learner. Loves to drive results independently, and as a member of a collaborative team.
- Flourish in a dynamic environment which thrives on collaboration and in which you can grow.
- Set goals for yourself that you achieve and are always pushing yourself to improve
- Function extremely well in situations that require flexibility, good judgment, and sound autonomous decision-making based on limited information or in undesirable situations
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and manage time, multiple tasks, and deadlines effectively
- Have a clear, personable, kind, and informative communication style in an email, on chat, on the phone, and in-person
- Readily help others and are very comfortable asking for help for yourself when you've exhausted all of your resources
- Prior experience in software support (remote experience is a plus!)
- Experience working in HubSpot and/or other CRM applications
- Achieved one or more HubSpot Software certifications ( https://academy.hubspot.com/courses )
- A good understanding of how businesses, marketing, sales, technology and services work
- Has a history of self-starting, setting goals, and knocking them out of the park
- Loves to drive results independently, and as a member of a collaborative team
- Enjoys being a pioneer, is comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Fluency in other languages
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we'd love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world's small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).