Desperate need for consistent, skilled caregivers in this area. This area is growing, so if you live in this area and are a skilled caregiver, please apply!! We could use you! Have all your documentation? We can put you to work quickly! Immediate hours available!!
Do you have the caregiving heart?
Do you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of others?
Are you reliable and dependable?
If so, We want to HIRE YOU!
We have regular consistent clients in need of In Home Care, coming aboard daily.
We are a Company that cares for their employees.
Our goal is do our best every day to ensure our clients receive service and our caregivers have regular consistent schedules.
We have a scheduling team dedicated Only to Scheduling!
If you are looking to be employed by a company who values their employees, APPLY TODAY!
**Full time schedules are possible for those who have a good availability and who are flexible**
What we offer:
Employee Appreciation Program
Employee Referral Bonuses
$100 Bonus after 90 days and 100 hours worked.
401 K Available
Career Advancement Opportunities
Web based access to your schedule, care plan details, etc.
· Must be Registered as a Home Care Aide through CCLD.CA.GOV (Registration fee of $35).
· Must be FBI and DOJ Live Scanned through Community Care Licensing (Live Scan Fee varies in price depending on where you go).
· Have a Current Negative T.B. Test.
· Reliable Transportation.
· Must be willing to travel 20-25 miles
· Must have Reliable Home and/or Cell Phone Communication.
· Proof of Valid Driver's License and Current Auto Insurance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
All Employees receive training on Covid-19. We provide PPE, Gloves, and other essential supplies our Caregivers need.
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Home Care Aide Certification (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Special needs experience:
Care needed for:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Reading, writing, and carrying out directions
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Reporting changes in the health or status of the client
- Taking vitals, height, and weight
- Feeding clients
- Maintaining patient’s health equipment
- Transporting client to appointments
- Facilitating community and recreational outings, including transport
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place