Turano Nevada Baking is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano continues to grow rapidly through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano one of the most dynamic bakers in the national foodservice and retail markets. Our dedication to tradition, quality, and reliability continue as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees' success.
We have immediate openings for Maintenance Mechanics and will be holding open interviews for candidates to meet with company representatives!
DATE: Thursday, May 31st
TIME: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
LOCATION: Hampton Inn & Suites Conference Center
3215 St. Rose Parkway, Henderson, NV 89052
Multiple opportunities from Maintenance Helper, Maintenance Mechanic Class A/B/C, to Building and Grounds Maintenance!
* If you aren't able to make our event on this date, feel free to apply online at turano.com/careers or in-person at the facility located at 490 E. Bruner Ave, Henderson, NV 89044. Security has paper applications available 24/7!
General Responsibilities/Requirements for Mechanics:
- Support equipment throughout the manufacturing facility, including (but not limited to): Boilers, Chillers, Air Handlers & Compressors, Plumbing, Pneumatic Hydraulics, Refrigeration
- Strong Mechanical & Problem Solving Skills required
- Welding experience (MIG, TIG, Stick) useful
- Experience with Cutting/Burning Torch desired
- Power Industrial Training Certification a plus
- Electrical, PLC Diagnostics experience helpful
- High School Diploma or its equivalency in experience and/or training
- Prior industrial bakery and/or food processing plant experience a plus
What You Can Expect:
- Fast paced manufacturing environment within a large scale bread manufacturing company
- Stable, solid opportunity to consistently work over 40 hours
- Shifts can be from 8-12 hours, and 6 days per week on average
- Background check and physical with drug screen required for all employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits - 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more
Job Type: Full-time