Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions, Executive Recruiting and Managed Services.
The Program Manager is accountable for leading one or more large, diverse and complex projects in the areas of information technology, enterprise infrastructure, quality improvement, strategic objectives and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree plus eight years experience in information technology, project management, healthcare administration or clinical field required.
- Ten (10) years experience leading large, diverse and complex projects.
- Project Management Professional designation (PMI) Certification strongly preferred.
- Expertise and experience with Project Management methodology based on project management principles.
- Experience in incorporating process improvement methodologies into large scale projects; Certifications in process optimization such as Six Sigma, Lean, CQIA or other nationally recognized certifications preferred.
- Experience facilitating complex decisions making among multiple executive stakeholders with different interests and priorities is essential.
- Skilled in strategic planning, program management, group motivation, discipline and diplomacy.
- Experienced in vendor/contract management and negotiations.
- Ability to coach and mentor colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand and align with an organization, its structure and priorities.
- Demonstrated success managing other project managers, project portfolios and/or multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience in business development and/or strategic and tactical planning and execution including marketing, communications and financial planning.
- Demonstrated experience as a speaker in a professional presentation environment, such as conferences and association meetings.
- Demonstrated experience managing the process of design, development, integration and/or implementation of software products or facilities.
- Experience developing and implementing benchmarks and metrics in support of improved quality and process design.
- Ability to understand business or clinical strategies and plans, and their relationship to organizational strategies.
- Ability to utilize special equipment such as telephone and personal computer equipment; software including business applications, electronic medical record, practice management, financial management, project management and reporting.
- PC peripherals and other office or AV equipment such as digital projectors, fax, scanner, copier and others.
Qualified Candidates Only:
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and leading projects and programs to the delivery of successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer business needs in support of organizational objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond effectively to a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated management skills and the ability to work effectively to build relationships with executive management, department managers and project managers.
- Ability to develop, direct, motivate and gain commitment with teams.
- Ability to exercise sound political and environmental judgment as appropriate to support successful project and program implementation.
- This position relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables. May be required to supervise or manage Project Managers and
- Project Coordinators. Acts as both a coach and mentor.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you wish to learn more about this opportunity and additional qualifications/responsibilities, please submit your resume. To learn more about Ekman Associates, Inc. please visit our website at www.ekmanassociates.com