This position is located in Key West, FL.
The Warehouse Assistant Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in opening and closing the warehouse
- Assist in supervising staff to achieve goals
- Assist in all warehouse operations
- Communicates with Manager on all warehouse operations
- Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items.
- Securing warehouse and protecting inventory.
- Completing paperwork accurately.
- Ability to use a PC.
- Must pass MVR.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to motive oneself and the ability to work independently
- Ability to motive, develop and direct people
- Ability to determine the type of tool and equipment needed to do a job.
- Ability to conduct inspections of equipment to evaluate if equipment is in proper working order.
- Ability to understand moderately complex written instructions and warnings.
- Must have good math skills.
- Ability to set priorities, organizes workload, handle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines without errors.
- Must have good driving record for three years back.
- Competitive wage
- Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, and more.
- Two weeks paid vacation the first year.
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Historic Tours of America follows all COVID Government mandates.
- Do you have housing secured in the Lower Keys?
- Driver's License, with 3 years of history (Required)
Work Location: In person