Solutions Accounting, Tax, & Consulting LLC is recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for our Concord office! The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the overall organization and coordination of payroll & office operations. Candidate must be organized with strong communication skills.
***All applicants must submit a cover letter with their resume***
- Set up new payroll clients.
- Ensure accurate processing and recording of payrolls (weekly, semiweekly, semi-monthly and monthly).
- Collect data for processing, including new hires, terminations, changes, commission payments, off-cycle paychecks as necessary.
- Assist clients/employers with payroll related inquiries.
- Compile payroll data such as child support, garnishments, PTO, insurance and 401(k) deductions.
- Performs payroll tax related activities to ensure the accurate and timely administration of all federal, state and local withholdings, remittances, reconciliations, and reporting;
- Prepare year-end W-2 /1099 .
- Ensure all payroll clients are billed monthly.
- Familiarity with Accountants World and SurePay payroll systems is a plus.
- Perform other duties related to payroll as assigned.
- Welcome clients immediately upon arriving in office
- Complete mailings to clients
- Answer, screen and direct inbound telephone calls with professionalism.
- Respond to information request.
- Manage office calendar. Schedule and plan appointments and events.
- Perform date entry of information into specific systems.
- Handle billings and collection procedures maximizing cash flow through efficient and timely processing.
- Handle scanning, filing, and copying, assemble materials.
- Assist with advertising, office procedures, equipment and communications.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
- Assist with processing tax returns and financial statements.
- Implement organized filing systems for front office.
- Be the first point of contact for services.
- Serve as secondary backup to other office staff in their absence.
- Perform any additional responsibilities requested or assigned by owner/office manager.
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields.
- Computer skills including proficiency in Quickbooks, TPS, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Carry a positive attitude with strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong attention to details.
- Continuous commitment to learning.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must work well under pressure with a professional, courteous, and positive attitude.
- Strong ability to represent the firm well.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must have excellent attendance, professional attire, and adhering to scheduled arrival time.
- Position requires flexibility in work schedule to meet deadlines and complete tasks.
This position offers:
- A chance to work with strong accounting professionals in a team environment.
- Career and professional development mentoring.
- A salary based on experience.
- Payroll Administration: 5 years.
Please note that candidate must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Tax Preparation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Payroll: 5 years (Required)