The Triage Automotive Parts Specialist position is a fast paced position that requires the individual to inventory and select auto parts to be removed from a vehicle.
- Conducting price evaluations through vendor websites
- Selecting parts to remove and creating inventory tags
- Creating invoices
- Receiving inventory
- Strong communication, team work and organizational skills required
- Must be able to interface with various departments including Operations, Transportation, Sales and Accounting.
- Background in the automotive industry or auto parts industry preferred.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions and pass pre-employment drug and background test.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Parts: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory: 1 year (Preferred)