We are looking for an awesome person to join our team as a part of our cleaning crew!
Job Type: Part-Time (5-15 hours/week)
Work hours: Mornings but flexible
Why Join Our Anytime Fitness Team?
Let's grow together and become better together! We strive to be the best professionals in the fitness industry. We are a high energy team that will do anything we can to provide an incredible experience for our staff and members. The fitness industry is always changing, so our team's mindset is quick to adapt, grow, and succeed with whatever challenges may come our way.
The primary responsibility is to perform general upkeep of the site and provide a clean environment for members.
Maintains a clean and safe environment for members.
- Cleans gym facility & equipment in accordance with our cleaning checklist.
- Ensures all areas are clean and litter free, including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, sweeping, windows, mirrors, cleaning/wipe down of cardio and weight equipment, classroom, functional training/turf area, and bathrooms.
- Picks up trash in all areas of the gym and dispose in dumpster.
- Advises site manager of needs to maintain facility: repairs needed, replacement of light bulbs, etc.
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to follow written and oral directions and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to relate well with others.
- Basic understanding of chemicals used in housekeeping.
- Friendly, positive attitude.
Janitorial, custodial or general cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach high and low and work at a constant pace.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to communicate with supervisor and site managers.
- Detail oriented.