Write, produce and project manage multimedia content for Piedmont Healthcare’s Marketing Team. Responsible for writing creative content for a variety of media, including webpages, blogs, articles, scripts and social media teases. Researches, analyzes and reports on published content. Project manages digital assets for daily content posts and monthly newsletters. Upholds the image of Piedmont Healthcare by enforcing editorial and brand standards.
1. Produces and manages a variety of content assets.
2. Researches, interviews content experts, and produces creative content for a variety of applications, including consumer newsletters, blog posts, online copy and social media.
3. Publishes daily videos, articles and infographics by designated deadline in Piedmont’s content management system (CMS).
4. Works closely with Social Media Specialist to promote content on Piedmont’s social media channels.
5. Project manages monthly consumer email distribution, from initial editorial pitches to creating subject lines, teases, headlines and selecting images. Manages internal team approvals.
6. Tracks content analytics and creates monthly reports for consumer email engagement, social media engagement, video views, and page views for consumer blog content.
7. Tags content on appropriate website pages to achieve marketing objectives.
8. Stays current on health and wellness trends and how related stories can better engage audiences.
9. Assists with video content production.
10. Manages freelance writers and photographers; oversees proofing, approvals, posting, distribution and budget.
11. Collaborate with a variety of team members, include the content and digital teams, media and public relations team, marketing strategists and coordinators, and the internal communications team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and consistently meet deadlines.
- Experience publishing stories in a content management system.
- Experience with blog, website, social and video analytics.
- Experience interviewing subjects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Mobile video and photography skills preferred.
- Photo and video editing skills a plus.
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of a team.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communication or related field required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Three (3) years of experience writing, editing and producing digital content.