Full time Business Analyst
1. Analyze business environment and customer requirements with respect to P C lines of business.
2. Develop business requirement specifications and detailed use cases for implementation of Duck Creek solutions.
3. Work with business stakeholders (globally, in and outside US) to gather functional requirements. Function as a liaison between business users and developers.
4. Create and document requirements using Spira Test, and Sharepoint
5. Responsible for development of user acceptance test cases and integration test cases and leverage skills. Design standard operating processes for future Duck Creek implementations at customer locations; participate in and contribute to product rollout activities and work with our off shore teams to help drive off shore development and testing activities.
6. Location: Boston, MA
Prior Experience in Insurance Industry or Insurance Vertical of IT Consulting Firm
Insurance Certifications: (CPCU, AINS,FIII, CII)-Preferred
Masters in BUsiness Management, Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field and five years of experience including Duck Creek solutions, testing automation tools, UAT test design, Spira test, and Team Track.