Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
- Must possess acute reasoning/problem solving skills
- Ability to conduct sophisticated experiments and develop theories
- Ability to perform complex calculations and mathematical modeling
- Ability to use computer technology
- Ability to research and gather information, analyze and organize data, and prepare technical reports
- Must be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Senior skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tiers
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Leads highly complex technical studies and analysis efforts
- Designs, leads and executes research investigations consistent with sound, robust scientific investigative principles/techniques that meet international standards and are defensible in front of the scientific community
- Demonstrates solid understanding of science-based principles concentrated in area or work/study
- Operates, tests, and/or repairs electronic and scientific test equipment
- Performs highly complex technical studies and analysis efforts
- Performs collaborative research with team members and/or other partners
- Conducts effective research by maintaining accurate records of experiments and analyses performed, conducting relevant literature searches, and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of current methods of experimentation.
- Helps run lab facility
- Contributes to development of new projects by conducting literature searches, experimental research, and proposal writing
- Contributes to the dissemination of knowledge gained through research by preparing and publishing findings and/or presenting findings via meetings/briefs
- Remains competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development training, and attending training and/or courses required by supervisor
- Contributes to the overall success of the project by performing duties as assigned
- BS degree in STEM-related field + 10-14 years of experience;
- MS degree + 8 years of experience; • PHD + 4 years of experience Desired Certifications
Must be registered/certified or equivalent as appropriate for level of appointment/profession.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.