Full Job Description
Who We Are
Iris Plans is an Austin-based company offering an advance care planning program by phone and video for people facing serious medical conditions.
The Member Engagement Intern will assist Senior Member Engagement staff in the daily operations of the mailroom in support of Iris Plans in several crucial clerical tasks including:
· Preparing Health Care Planning documents for mailing to members
· Faxing medical orders to physicians for immediate action
· Receiving incoming mail and processing for uploading into the operating system
· Preparing documentation for distribution to members and their families and others
· Bi-weekly update and maintenance of the staff intranet
· Occasional research projects regarding member operations
· Additionally, some light phone work may be required
Note: Job requires in-person work in our North Austin office location based on your availability. We are located at 7000 N MoPac Expy (on the corner of Mopac and Far West Blvd).
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Clerical : 1 year (Required)
- Health Care : 2 years (Preferred)