Ankrom Moisan Architects is a dynamic design firm providing architecture, interiors, urban design, branding and identity strategy services to our clients. We make it our mission to create places where people and communities thrive. We express that not only in the work we produce, but by the way we work with one another. Our 300 team members in Portland, Seattle and San Francisco offices work collaboratively to inspire future growth both as an individual and as a firm.
Ankrom Moisan Architects is seeking a Project Architect with 5-10 years of experience to join our Seattle, WA office. This position will focus on high-density residential and mixed-use projects.
- Provide professional architectural consultation in the planning, design, and coordination of large, complex projects directly to our clients in face to face meetings.
- Communicate and collaborate, then independently make decisions on significant architectural design problems.
- Use advanced techniques in the modification & extension of theories, concepts, and practice of the field of Architecture.
- Supervision and guidance of less experienced team members, mainly concerning architectural objectives, critical issues, and policy of the team’s approach to specific projects.
- Prepares and /or supervise preparation of architectural plans and renderings, consults manufacturers, evaluates and selects materials, and inspects architectural features of structures in the field
- Applies sound and diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices in broad array of assignments and related fields.
- Exhibits high level knowledge/understanding of current codes and their application.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture
- 5 to 10 years of experience
- Advanced skill in Revit
- Demonstrated proficiency in one or more additional design programs: SketchUp, Rhino, V-ray, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Cloud
- BlueBeam, NewForma, Smartsheet
Portfolios must be submitted for all design positions. Applications without work samples will not be reviewed. Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 5 MB.
Candidates only. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Architecture: 1 year (Preferred)
- to join our Seattle: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off