At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon Global Logistics North America Operations is seeking such an individual to help us manage daily operational tasks. We invite you to be part of the team that defines how Amazon changes the world of international logistics, one shipment at a time.
1. Conduct data entries and analysis per request
2. Manage shipment tracking and defect analysis
3. Perform data quality check for assigned inbound flows
4. Support daily/weekly KPI analysis
5. Write and update operations SOPs
6. Collaborate with service providers, NA operation centers, and NAFN to solve shipment delivery issues
7. Collaborate with origin teams
Measurement for Success
1. Complete assigned tasks in timely and accurate manner
2. Demonstrate productivity gain through continuous improvement
3. Develop, execute, and improve operations procedures with strong disciplines
Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Access – Including developing VBA Macros.
Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
Hands on SQL experience/knowledge
Flexibility to work overtime in peak season and as needed
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
Critical thinking and problem solve capability
Experience with automated self-service reporting tools
Strong written and verbal communication skill
Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
Global perspective and solid understanding of business objectives
Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation