Who is Anatta?
We are a passionate and unique group of people creating meaningful eCommerce solutions for the health and wellness brands we support. We do things a little differently, which is why we’re able to have so much fun in the process. If you enjoy collaborating with a global team of quirky individuals, keep reading for an opportunity to work with us.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a full-time UI Developer to join our team in either our Charleston, SC or Santa Monica, CA office. You will work with our developers, designers and clients across the globe to support their visions for their products and services.
A Day in the Life of an Anatta UI Developer
- Work collaboratively with visual designers, account strategists, and other developers to plan and implement interactive experiences for agency work.
- Think through project challenges to provide recommendations and out of the box solutions.
- Lead technology discussions for client interactions.
- Research and evaluate new technologies that may improve performance and the elegance of how we work.
We’d Love to Talk to You If You Have:
- Solid experience in developing HTML5 markup code either straight or through template engines like Jade, Underscore, etc.
- Solid experience in developing CSS3 styles straight and through SASS. Deep knowledge of SASS features and how it works strongly desired.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills with the DOM.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Familiarity developing Shopify, Magento or WordPress themes.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience using GIT as a version control system with a team.
What are the perks of working at Anatta?
- Ability to collaborate with team members across different office locations- Charleston, Santa Monica, Bangalore
- 401(k) contributions
- Healthcare options
- Healthy snack and drink options in office
- Team events, happy hours, trips, etc.
- Full tech setup of machine, software and tools needed to succeed
Job Type: Full-time