Pivot Physical Therapy North Carolina's leading provider of physical therapy and sports medicine services. We are committed to clinical excellence and strive to provide our patients with the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice.
Pivot has an immediate need for an experienced outpatient Physical Therapist for a Clinic Director role at our Goldsboro, North Carolina location.
Pivot Physical Therapy is the Mid-Atlantic's leading provider of outpatient physical therapy and sports medicine services. We are committed to clinical excellence and strives to provide our patients with the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice.
The Clinic Director Role:
Pivot has an immediate need for a passionate and proven outpatient Physical Therapist to take the lead as Clinic Director in Goldsboro, NC. If you are an experienced Physical Therapist looking for a leadership role in a setting that supports clinical excellence and team work, apply now. Physical Therapist license required.
Clinic Director Responsibilities Include:
- Evaluates all patients referred for physical therapy
- Completes and submits all required documentation and clinic reports via EMR
- Confers with person’s most closely associated with the active management of the patient and to keep them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modifications and/or progress
- Performs and ensures all critical operational tasks of the clinic including, but not limited: CET team audits, proper scheduling, maintain productivity standards (KPI’s), hours of operations, front desk coverage, tech/aide coverage and deployment, vacation coverage, charge methodology, ensure quality clinical care, data entry into software system; co-payment collections; unauthorized visits; Effectively communicates this information to direct clinical staff
- Ensures clinic maintains a warm, friendly and welcoming relationship with all patients, Pivot staff, all medical and non-medical professionals, vendors and visitors.
What's in It for You:
- Excellent salary and benefits compensation package
- $1,000 in CEU reimbursement plus unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge Education
- APTA-accredited OCS Fast Track and Residency programs through our partnership with NxtGen Institute of Physical Therapy
- Advanced dry needling certification through our partnership with Myopain Seminars
- Specialized certifications including Concussion Management, Manual Therapy, Sports Physical Therapy, Pelvic Health, Therapeutic Pain Specialist and Industrial Health through our partnership with Evidence in Motion and Vestibular Rehab through our partnership with American Balance Institute -- Pivot offers the most robust clinical advancement opportunities in the industry!
- Clinical leadership training and career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to be part of Pivot’s Clinic Excellence Team and 20/20 Journal Club to promote and discuss the latest research and trends in the field of physical therapy
- Opportunities to be a paid Clinical Instructor and/or New Grad Mentor
- Clinical mentors and physical therapist education programs with instructors such as Greg Smith, ATC, Head Athletic Trainer for the Washington Capitals; Carole B. Lewis, PT, DPT, GTC, GCS, MSG, MPA, PhD, FAPTA, and well-known leader in the field of geriatric rehabilitation
- Professional, supportive and fun work environment fostered by a team of well-respected and well-liked clinicians who take pride in the challenges of meaningful work
- Referral relationships from the region's top physicians
- Extensive sports medicine team -- we provide physical therapy and sports medicine services to professional, collegiate, scholastic athletes throughout the Mid-Atlantic
Clinic Director Requirements:
- Graduate of a CAPTE accredited school of Physical Therapy or a school approved by the World Congress of Physical Therapy with preferably a Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Minimum two years’ experience in an outpatient physical therapy setting
- State licensure or be eligible for state licensure
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and documentation skills
- Team player and effective at building and fostering teamwork
Clinic Director Job Type:
Job Type: Full-time
- Physical Therapy: 1 year (Preferred)