We're looking for an Information Systems Engineer to join our growing team in Austin, TX. As a part of the Procore Command Center (PCC), you'll work in a production environment to support application/network monitoring and infrastructure event management. The PCC operates 24/7 and focuses on incident triage, response, troubleshooting, resolution, and root cause analysis for infrastructure events. During these impacting events, we provide accurate and timely communication to clients. Our team is also responsible for operational performance dashboards including best in class monitoring for both corporate and client-facing end points (e.g. network, server, database, 3rd party vendor services, etc.).
As a successful Information Systems Engineer, you operate with a sense of urgency and enjoy taking a proactive approach to solving client issue. You are skilled at communicating (both written and verbally) complex infrastructure problems to non-technical audiences. Above all, you embrace Procore's values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
This role will have a shift of 11am - 8pm.
What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
- Conduct daily system monitoring including responding to, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving incidents
- Build meaningful technical dashboards to monitor infrastructure and systems performance
- Build meaningful business value dashboards for our internal Customer Success partners
- Ensure our Customer Success Teams receive accurate and timely communications for major incidents
- Escalate to L3 Development teams when needed and interact with 3rd party vendors during impacting incidents
- Assist in facilitating technical recovery bridges
- Work in a 24/7 environment and participate in on-call rotation as needed
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a network or systems administration role
- Advanced troubleshooting skills for common network protocols (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- 2+ years of UNIX/Linux knowledge
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory
- Experience building alerts, queries, and dashboards (e.g. in DataDog, Sumo Logic, New Relic)
- Experience in troubleshooting/resolving L1|L2 application and infrastructure issues (e.g. network, server, database, etc)
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- A customer-focused attitude with the ability to work through high-stress situations calmly and effectively
- Knowledge or certification in ITIL Framework a plus
- Experience with Financial, Construction, Project Management or ERP software solutions a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor ( https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Procore-Technologies-EI_IE691343.11,31.htm ) to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.