This is an incredible opportunity to join J.R. Hobbs, a leading mechanical contractor providing design-build and plan to specification mechanical systems services for industrial, commercial and multi-unit building projects throughout the Southeast. It's the integrity of our work, our processes and our people that provides a higher degree of comfort and why so many building owners, contractors and construction managers throughout the Southeast and beyond trust J. R. Hobbs for HVAC services for their high-profile projects. As a company, we believe strongly in developing our people and promoting from within. Many have gone from working in our warehouse to supervising a 30 story, multifamily project.
We offer the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance paid for by the company!! (employee portion)
- Up to 13 paid days off
- 8 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Boot Reimbursement
- Company vehicle (select positions)
- Company outings (Top Golf, Baseball, etc.)
The Executive Administrative Assistant will report to the CEO and other Senior Executives in the company. He/She will serve as the primary point of contact on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, have communication and collaboration skills, attention to detail, and work well with others.
- Work directly with the CEO and other Executives on projects from start to completion
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those sensitive in nature
- Communicate with customers, clients, and vendors to address any issues or concerns that may arise
- Plan meetings and events of varying types and sizes, including logistics and materials as needed.
- Perform general clerical tasks as needed, e.g. ordering supplies, directing calls, greeting visitors, managing incoming correspondence, and reviewing expense reports
- Prepare and/or edit emails, letters, proposals, press releases, reports, and presentations for the CEO
- Provide general administrative support
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Superior Organizational Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail, consistency, and accuracy
- Proficient computer skills-Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience working in a diverse environment
- 3-5 years’ Experience working with Executive level staff
- Experience in a customer based business a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Executive Support experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)