Veterinary Care Group - Queens, Brooklyn and Long Island Locations Available
Associate Veterinarian and Medical Directors
** SIGN ON BONUS and CHOICE OF A CUSTOM ITEM OFFERED**
Veterinary Care Group has well-established practices offering full-service care for companion animals. We provide comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care at our locations servicing Queens, Brooklyn and Long Island.
By joining VCG, you will be a part of an elite group of practices that provide best medicine to our patients and takes pride in your work/life balance!
Why join VCG?
· 1:1 mentorship with world class Chief Medical Officer
· Family of veterinarians who work closely together and share ideas
· Work life balance is a key priority to all
· Regular Team building events
· Training events scheduled throughout the year
Our equipment includes:
Digital dental radiographs
Complete in-house laboratory, as well as Antech referral lab
Dedicated surgery suite
If we mutually decided to join forces, you will be given an opportunity to choose one of the following:
1. Extra $2500 sign on bonus
2. $3000 additional CE allowance in your first year
3. 3 additional vacation days per year
4. 3 night vacation for 2 at the Mohawk Mountain House – includes room and $1000 dollars for food, beverage, and amenities.
Who We Are:
Veterinary Care Group started out as an idea by some veterinary professionals who were passionate about their work and were looking to change the current veterinary experience by creating a fulfilling journey to build long lasting relationships with clients and their pets. At VCG, we believe in people power. Veterinary care is a noble profession, and everything starts with the heart: Love, Honesty, Teamwork, and Dedication.
Who are we looking for?
Work culture is EVERYTHING to us. We are looking for DVM’s who are passionate about the work they do, enjoy collaborating with others and can add and enhance to what we are striving for as a team. We are growing and need your help. We would love to hear from you!
VCG offers competitive salaries, bonuses, mentorship opportunities, 401(k), benefits, and more.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $125,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
We are following all recommendations for COVID protocols given by the CDC, Health Department and City Mandates. We are still curbside drop-off only.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Veterinarians: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person