Austin Bridge & Road is currently seeking an experienced Contractor Movement Area Escort for projects in Irving Texas. We excel at what we do and are looking for talented professionals that want to excel with us.
The Contractor Movement Area Escort is responsible for escorting outside haul drivers inside the airfield operation work area.
- Provide driving escort needs to outside haul drivers inside the airfield operation work area
- Attend daily JHA meetings with assigned supervisor
- Operate a company pickup truck in a safe and controlled manner
- Ability to work Monday through Saturdays, days, nights, and weekends as needed to meet project deadlines
- Able to work in adverse weather conditions, hot or cold temperatures
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Valid driver license
- Ability to pass TSA background check and fingerprinting
- Ability to pass a written airfield map test
- Ability to pass a written test about the safety training/maps of taxiways
- Must have commitment to jobsite safety
- Diligent in demonstrating safe work practices
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and a matching 401K plan. We are proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP)! To learn more about Austin, please go to https://www.austin-ind.com/our-company/who-we-are.
About Austin Bridge and Road
A leader in the heavy highway and transportation infrastructure industry for more than 100 years, Austin Bridge & Road has built landmark projects from Arizona to North Carolina, including complex urban highway interchanges, tollways, runways, port facilities, border crossings, automated people mover guide-ways and specialty bridges. Our customers rely on our expertise in construction management on conventionally bid projects and newer procurement methods, including design-build, construction manager at-risk and construction management/general contracting.
It is the policy of Austin Bridge & Road, L.P. to assure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment without regards to their race, religion, sex, color or national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics or status. Such action shall include: employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.
No agency inquiries please.
Austin Industries and all operating divisions (Austin Bridge & Road, Austin Commercial, and Austin Industrial) do not accept unsolicited resumes, candidates’ names or summaries from staffing agencies, search firms, or third-party recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes, candidates’ names or summaries submitted to Austin Industries, or any of its employee-owners, become the property of Austin Industries and Austin Industries will not pay.
Austin Bridge & Road is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See the “Know Your Rights” poster available in English and Spanish.
See the “Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision” poster available in English and Spanish.