Director, Marketing Analytics
Are you the type of individual who gets psyched by the use of big data to drive value-based marketing tactics? Do you search for the relationship of engagement data across digital channels to drive content strategy, attribution and ROI models? Are you a thought leader and innovation driver when it comes to the role of analytics in today’s integrated marketing strategies? Are you looking for an opportunity to do all of that and more in an industry that makes a difference in people’s lives?
If so, we really want to meet you. Intouch Group is a full-service marketing agency that is obsessed with bringing game-changing solutions to our pharmaceutical clients. You will get the opportunity to work closely with clients to help them understand and leverage data as a key strategy for connecting with patients, healthcare professionals and industry leaders. As a thought leader on data-driven marketing, you will be instrumental in developing analytic strategies for propensity-based targeting, ROI measurement, cross-channel reporting and attribution as a critical component of our clients’ integrated multichannel marketing campaigns. Similarly, you will serve as a key resource across the strategic services department (i.e., analytics, social, mobile, CRM, search) to ensure cohesive delivery of multichannel tracking strategies and ROI efforts for clients. Again, if you are passionate about analytics and the power of data to transform marketing — especially when used to drive value to patients and healthcare professionals — then rest easy; you have found a home.
What does a Director, Marketing Analytics do?
What are we looking for?
- Being a thought leader for analytics and data-driven marketing
- Keeping the company appraised of the latest and greatest trends and direction for analytics, integrated multichannel marketing and propensity modeling
- Brainstorming and consulting with account teams; integrating multichannel planners and clients throughout the marketing planning and execution process in order to construct innovative solutions that consist of comprehensive measurements, data collection, and reporting; ensuring that insights are converted to actionable plans for future initiatives
- Being the “glue” between internal teams to elevate analytics best practices, results and insights in order to improve ongoing campaign performance and delivered value
- Providing guidance to other team members and analysts as required
- Cultivating client and business relationships by working directly with account and client teams to identify, capture and grow analytics opportunities, helping to build Intouch’s reputation as a strategic, forward-thinking partner in the marketing analytics space
- Developing new business by contributing to RFP responses and pitch creation, as well as participating in face-to-face client pitches
Providing insights for the Intouchsol.com site and developing content and POVs that position Intouch as a leader in the marketing analytics space.
- Managing a team of three senior analysts to deliver timely, and insightful reporting
If you are really passionate about analytics and the uses of data to change the way companies connect with their customers, then we want to talk with you. However, there are probably a few things that you should have under your belt to be successful in the position:
- A strong desire to proactively meet with clients and account teams and seek out opportunities to provide new and existing analytics services, as this is an entrepreneurial role
- The ability to see the big picture and demonstrate strong business intuition
- The ability to find creative and, ultimately, differentiating ways to gain insights, using known tools (qualitative and quantitative methods), as well as unique and new approaches
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- The ability to multitask across several key client brands
- Extensive marketing knowledge
- Insight and research skills
- A bachelor’s degree and between 6-10 years of relevant work experience
- Current experience at a digital marketing agency
- Experience in healthcare marketing
- An understanding of statistical modeling techniques and segmentation
- The ability to create various ROI and lifetime value measurement strategies
- Experience in building integrated multichannel analytic and reporting models that drive marketing automation and CRM
- Proficiency with web and digital media analytics tools (including Omniture, Google analytics, etc.) and mobile and social analytics
- Proficiency with SQL Reporting Services, Tableau or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- The ability to create and deliver compelling client presentations on analytics and integrated marketing strategies
- The ability to author point-of-view documents and blog posts on the use of analytics to drive innovative marketing programs
- Great teamwork skills, including the ability to connect with both clients and internal staff
- Oh — and did we mention passionate about analytics?