eatNgage is seeking an energetic B2B Inside Sales Manager, who would like to be a part of a cutting-edge, growing B2B software solution company.
The right candidate must have great communication skills via phone, e-mail, chat, and video conference. This role is best suited for an individual who is capable of producing, interacting with, and onboarding new opportunities that can be converted into happy, paying clients.
If you are a results producer, hardworking individual who is looking to grow with a promising technology organization, eatNgage is the right company for you.
· Initiate contacts with potential clients via follow-up calls on web leads, as well as prospecting with company provided leads to secure new business
· Build and develop new business relationships vital to the success and continued growth of our client base
· Provide product demonstrations over the phone and via webinar
· Accomplish targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis
· Maintain and update client information within a CRM
· Capable of developing marketing strategies in order to reach established goals
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· 3-5 years of inside B2B sales experience, required
· Experience selling SaaS software, preferred
· Video conference and web presentation experience required
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· Must possess good interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment
· Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
· Must possess a strong work ethic with a commitment to busy days and multiple tasks
The compensation package will include a base salary plus commission. Full-time associates are provided a comprehensive benefits program including:
· Medical plan following 60 days of full-time employment
· Dental and Vision plan following 90 days of full-time employment
· 401(k) Plan (with a company match) following 12 months of full-time employment
· Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
eatNgage offers a unique platform that allows businesses to Wine and Dine their webinar event participants while they watch their presentation from the convenience of their office desk.
Our headquarters are located in Houston Texas. We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, a benefits package and significant growth opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time