Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
**Applicants should be an enrolled student at the University event in which ManTech is attending**
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading STEM Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for skills-development and career advancement.
ManTech is proud to be attending MSU's Spring Career Events and is excited to have the opportunity to engage with you both in person and virtually.
The ManTech Hiring Team is seeking motivated, innovative, bold, and mission-oriented student professionals to join our team. At ManTech, you will work on innovative projects that offer great technical challenges. Our student interns and early-career associates are exposed to exciting hands-on technical work that help grow their technical skills to pursue their career passions and interests.
Submit your resume for early consideration by clicking the “Apply” button and creating a profile with us! Our ManTech MSU Representative Team will be reviewing applications regularly. We are excited to meet you and get connected!
ManTech Hires for these Top Critical Academic Majors and Areas of Studies:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Science
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- Digital Engineering
- Hardware Engineering
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Machine Learning
- Robotics/ Process Automation
- Software Engineering/Development
- Systems Engineering
- Wireless Technologies
- Passion to improve the nation’s security through mission-oriented work
- Strong desire to learn and continuously develop critical skills within the workplace
- Eager to collaborate and innovate through teamwork
- Adds value to the team through innovation, fresh perspective, and a diverse lens of thought
What does an Internship at ManTech look like?
- Plan for 10-12 week-long summer internship
- Real responsibilities working alongside experienced industry professionals
- Continued learning and development of technical skills with hands-on mentorship
- Impact ManTech’s customers by delivering on direct projects
- Engage in team engagements and community-building events
- All interns are required to participate in our end of summer Intern Project Expo
- Individuals must be a U.S. Citizen and either hold an active US Security Clearance or must be eligible to obtain a US Security Clearance.
- Applicants with the appropriate skills but without a security clearance are still encouraged to apply. If you’re the right fit for the job, we’ll make it happen!
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access