Service Desk Analyst
Columbus, Ohio Area
Brooksource is looking for a sharp Tier 1 Service Desk Technician for our large retail client! This individual will be responsible for fielding calls directly from 3700 retail stores and corporate associates to troubleshoot issues related to desktop, POS and hardware technologies. The qualified candidate will have superior customer service skills and thrive in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Experience in the information technology field supporting inbound customer requests (password resets, account troubleshooting etc.)
- Previous experience utilizing ticketing systems
- Proficiency with Windows and Mac laptops and desktops
- Familiarity with Active Directory and Microsoft Outlook/Exchange environments.
- Capable of connecting printers/scanners/copiers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills- able to relay technical ideas to business audience
- Ability to maintain composure, tact and effectiveness under stressful conditions
- Associates Degree
- A+ Certification
- Previous experience in retail organization working with POS hardware /software
- Experience working with networking equipment (routers, switches and hubs)
This will be a 40 hour work week working four ten hour shifts. Multiple shifts available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.