We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Talent Management Department who can assist with developing, implementing and maintaining:
- Records and files management protocol that meets all needs and requirements (global) for a three (3) member TEAM
- Data collection for and within the TEAM.
Continuing education schedule to keep up-to-date on: working within teams, strategic planning, schedule coordination, regulations regarding talent management and talent agents; Sexual harassment training and any other applicable federal or local regulations necessary for the entertainment industry. Standardized form sets, relative document completion and organization.
- Program for regularly updating yourself and your supervisor on any talent changes and/or changes within the industry.
- Regularly scheduled audits to stay in front of challenges or problems involving any of these processes, overall TEAM procedures and client deliverables.
- In addition to the above, as the Administrative Assistant to the TEAM in the Talent Management Department, you will also be responsible to assist with:
- Process all new hires to TEAM (orient and educate on corporate policies, procedures in Talent Management Department).
- Perform and communicate calls for new opportunities on behalf of clients.
- Coordinate follow-up calls, when necessary.
- Conduct scheduling of client events.
- Regularly update client profile information and outside outlets.
- Update, distribute and document the client materials as needed.
- Develop, maintain and regularly update the TEAM.
- Regularly participates on client calls to capture necessary action items and next steps on behalf of client.
Communicate with department head, the Executive Talent Manager, and Talent Managers regularly on the support needs of your specific TEAM along with other TEAM Administrative Assistant leaders.
- Research, advise on, participate in and track client development.
- Advise Executive Talent Manager on TEAM personnel matters.
- Hear, document and resolve TEAM employee grievances, as well as advise the Executive Talent Manager on the concerns.
- Assist in other areas as needed during peak business time frames.
- Participate as needed with developing, implementing and maintaining all client sales, POS (point of sale) products, media, PR, speaking engagements, planning and other related important client business.
- Assist with and participate in client related events and excursions when appropriate and approved by Executive Talent Manager.
- Coordinate with marketing team on a regular basis along with Talent Manager(s) and/or other client’s representatives.
- Minimum Requirement High School Diploma, GED or equivalent. Associates Degree Preferred.
- Required experience: Minimum of two year's experience in a secretarial administrative office. Assistant:
- Minor travel with the TEAM to coordinate client needs on location when necessary.
- High intense work environment.
- Works within strict and aggressive timelines for client deliverables.
- Document your TEAM member's evaluations to the Executive Talent Manager.
- Office equipment including, but not limited to, computers, phones, fax machines & scanners.
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Ability to impact and influence all levels of the Company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to employ a strong drive for results and sense of urgency.
- Ability to display commitment to employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Ability to demonstrate good conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- If you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world. around you – then it’s time to see where a career with us can take you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity