Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Executes and leads research, analysis, and evaluation efforts as well as studies, analyses, assessments, and technical reports. Reports produced shall be in a variety of formats in response to a wide range of requirements and delivery schedules. Provides high-level analytical assessments and advice to senior leaders on complex issues, which require extensive knowledge of the subject matter. May attend various types of symposia and meetings at the ARSTAF, DOD and within the IC.
- Demonstrated SME level of knowledge of Army Aerial ISR (AISR) aircraft (QRC & POR) and sensor capabilities/employment, latest AISR R&D efforts and GDIP budget process
- Experienced and recognized as an expert within multiple disciplines or areas that may include; GEOINT, SIGINT, ELINT, or MASINT.
- Prepare and present briefings on projects, studies and analysis to primary staff members, senior leaders and other Army and Joint Staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OSD, Joint and Army organizations, roles, missions and functions as well as Intelligence organizations roles and MI Force structure
- Experience or participated in one or more; OSD, TRADOC and/or COCOM wargames/exercises
- Demonstrated knowledge of Joint and Army processes – QDR, POM, PPBE, JROC, JCIDS, MIP, NIP, TAA, PED, JUONS/ONS, and CONOPS
- Capable of conducting technical research and drafting detailed studies, presentations, information papers and decision papers for senior leadership
Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
Bachelor’s Degree; Graduate from the Command and General Staff College or similar Senior Staff College; advanced intelligence discipline training; or other equivalent DoD or service Intelligence experience
Twenty (20) or more years of experience as an Army Intelligence analyst with experience from tactical to strategic; Service as a HQDA, Staff Action Officer (DCS, G-2 preferred) or Joint Staff or a closely related DoD organization/ agency
Combat deployment experience as an Intelligence Officer/Warrant Officer or Senior Non-Commissioned Officer