The National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporate (CFC) is looking for an energetic marketing communications professional to join our dynamic corporate relations team.
Conveniently located in Dulles, Virginia, CFC provides capital and industry-leading financial products to more than 900 not-for-profit, consumer-controlled utility systems across the United States. Our exceptional team delivers the “CFC Difference” that encompasses our values of service, integrity and excellence in all our interactions.
CFC has a need for a Marketing and Communications Associate in the CRG - Marketing & Digital Strategy group. In this position you will have the opportunity to help expand CFC's marketing, communications and digital initiatives while learning new skills and expanding your technical knowledge as part of a dedicated team of professionals.
As a Marketing and Communications Associate, you will:
To be successful, you will need:
- Create, review and ensure delivery of electronic and print mailings and other member communications.
- Coordinate and manage submissions of CFC ads and listings in member statewide directories.
- Work with the team to create and maintain content for multiple digital channels.
- Support the solicitation and selection of candidate for the CFC and National Cooperative Services Corporation (NCSC) Board of Directors
- Coordinate survey administration and develop high-level reports for analysis.
- Develop content and marketing collateral for internal and external customers.
- A mission and customer-focused mindset
- 1 year of work experience in a related position.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and online content management systems is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes short-term and long-term incentive opportunities; an employer-paid pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision insurance; a generous leave policy; onsite gym; and more—all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at www.nrucfc.coop.
CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.