Send Resume to LTodaro@Cybersalus.com and Info@Cybersalus.com
Information Assurance (IA) Analyst
CYBERSALUS is currently seeking a Information Assurance (IA) Analyst to assist in planning efforts and oversee IT Security, audit, vulnerability, risk, and compliance. Individual must have extensive experience in managing Information Security Programs. Responsible for all ongoing activities related to the availability, integrity, confidentiality and security of company and client information in compliance with the company’s security policies and procedures and governing regulations and law. Develops global information risk management strategy and serves as a thought leader in the area of information security and cyber security. Develops in association with the CIO organization and company management, the information security policies and procedures for the company. Manages the Enterprise Information Security Program Coordinates the information security compliance activities with internal staff and external advisory services. Provides and manages direct information security training to staff. Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to foster information security awareness. Coordinates with the CIO for the review and management of the electronic security systems in place including anti-virus management, firewall and internet access protections, log review, data encryption, and data loss prevention services. Responsible for information security business continuity and disaster recovery plans by coordinating with management and the IT organization. Ensures that plans are frequently tested. Performs information security risk analysis at all levels within the organization and periodic information system activity reviews for information security processes. Reviews all unusual copying, movement and deletion of data and information movement for unauthorized access or transfer. Responsible for applying and using technology to enforce policies related to information security, ethical walls and access to information. Manages information security incident response. Monitors and promotes advancements in information security technologies. Monitors legislation and accreditation standards that affect information security.
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
- Must have an active Secret clearance and be able to maintain it
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in an information security related field preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in an information security role focused on information security management
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or CISA required, both preferred
- Proven experience planning and executing successful information security strategies, programs and processes in a highly sophisticated, fast paced environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; the ability to lead and influence to develop broad commitment.
- Ability to lead and communicate efficiently within a team environment
- Demonstrated agility and is flexible with changing priorities.
CYBERSALUS, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.